It is the policy of PNJ Engineering Ltd
- To be committed to continual improvement and prevention of pollution;
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive environmental management system;
- To provide a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets;
- To comply with relevant environmental legislative and regulatory requirements, identifying and applying best available techniques wherever possible;
- To educate and motivate employees to behave in an environmentally-responsible manner;
- To promote environmental responsibility with customers and suppliers alike;
- To minimise the environmental aspects of all processes;
- To ensure waste is minimised and correctly managed;
- To ensure that all resources (electricity, gas, water, materials) are used in a responsible and efficient manner;
- To regularly review environmental performance at board level;
- To develop and maintain contingency plans where significant environmental hazards exist.
This policy shall be available to all persons working for or on behalf of PNJ Engineering Ltd.
This policy will be available to the public.