At PNJ Laser Cutting and Welded Fabrications, we are constantly looking for new members of the team who can fulfil the roles created by our current expansion.
As a constantly evolving business we are keen to receive details of any potential candidates who may satisfy the varied roles required within a manufacturing environment.
Current vacancies below.
Skilled Sheet Metal FabricatorM
|Salary:||£10.00 – £12.00 per hour depending on experience and successful trial period|
Immediate requirement for a confident skilled Sheet Metal Fabricator working within a well established manufacturing company.
Ideally you will have:
- a relevant recognised qualification or apprenticeship
- proven mild steel and aluminium fabrication experience
- an ability to Tig and Mig weld
- confidence in working with or without drawings
- your own basic hand tools.
The position is based on the company’s premises in Alcester.
This position will be permanent upon satisfactorily completing the initial trial period.
Candidates must be available to work (08.00- 17.00) with a willingness to work overtime when required. After satisfactorily completing the initial trial period, the position will go permanent, and there may be the opportunity for pay rate to be reviewed in line with ability.
Please forward a current CV as soon as possible to be considered, or contact 01789768600 for a detailed discussion of the position.
We are currently looking for experienced Production Welders and Fabricators due to an increase in sales and a growing order book.
- Hours of work will be based on a 2 shift system of 6am – 2pm and 2pm until 10pm
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Must have ability to work to targets
We will offer an extremely good rate of pay for the right skills set